Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dirty drain, Sweet Joy, Work, Wedding

KK and Sam cleaned out our upstairs sink. It really needed it as you can see. :P By the way, Emmie and I hardly EVER brush our hair in the bathroom. So I think it was mostly KK's hair. :)

My Grandma, Aunt, cousins, sister, brother, and Mom all went to Sweet Joy, a little coffee shop near us.

KK, cutting boards for fixing up a chicken coop.

I will be needing to replace almost all of the rubber parts on my milker when I get my new cow. :) Which I hope is soon!

We also went to a wedding in Wyoming. :)

Dad and Mom cut the cake...

The happy couple

The bride's Mom, Dad, and sister.

The bridal party :)

Our Church friends in Wyoming made KK this gift as a little blessing because of his blood clots.
Ok, please tell me how to reword that. :)

Oh man! Alaina is so so sweet!



Katelyn

Joseph

I told KK he should use this to haul manure from the barn. :) :)

I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment