Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring clean up

My chickens have been staying inside our garage, because I wanted to make sure that the chicken coop was secure before I put them back in! When I went to take them back to their coop, I didn't want to carry them back in my arms so I used this live trap to transport them.

Sweeping out some of the garage. :)

Chicken pen all cleaned out and ready for the broiler chicks!

KK and Sam picked up sticks from the yard and put them in a pile. KK decided to burn them because there wasn't much wind on this day.

Then it started to rain. :) It rained and rained. And rained. :)

Our lilacs are getting ready for spring!!

One of our pine trees cracked open. It was rotten inside. 

Dandelions!
Emmie took this picture.

Mom, Emmie, and I took a walk because it was so nice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment