Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March :)

One of our freezers should really just be thrown away, but when it's all you got you just go with it. :)
Mom wanted me to move all the stuff out of this freezer and into our good freezer.



Ah! Much much better!

Hopefully we can find another one on Craigslist to replace this one! :)

Gus is learning to stand tied. :)



Josh is helping me build a chicken/broiler coop in the barn.



He's such a great guy! I'm proud to call him my brother!

Oh my... cuteness overload

Eating supper at Church

Joseph making a funny face for Nate. :)

Josh helping Joseph eat his broccoli 

I know, a little strange, but once in a while we play Four Square inside the Church building. :) That's one good thing about being part of a little Church.

The boys being having fun :)

I love this quote!

We had our first really bad thunder storm yesterday. Plus some hail. :)

After the storm

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading/looking at your posts Abigail! And also, I love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! By the way, I saw your post about the wind storm that came through your area! Wow! That must have been intense! I'm glad you all are ok! But that must be so frustrating to loose so many buildings! I'll keep you in my prayers!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the view of the sunset after the storm! So beautiful! For a split second I thought the last picture was taken at our Griswold place... the of building in the corner looks like the corner of our garage out there, and the view and the trees in the corner just look so much like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to drive by your old house this spring and take some pictures for you! :)

      Delete