Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Behold the Fowls..."

"...of the air: for they show not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Matthew 6:26 KJV
 
Emmie got Invisalign Braces! She is so happy to finally be getting straight teeth! 

We had a tea party with Gram. It was nice!



My garden didn't do very well. I had to replant quite a few things. :(



Fodder beets

Green beans

Watson, Sandy, and me

Sandy




Beautiful Iowa!

Pears

Poor broilers got pecked at by the others, so they got their own space. :)

Sweet Gus and Sam

My great, great, great Uncle William Albert McWilliams and his wife Mary Jane Moran. They were both born in the 1800's. :)

There was a storm that passed through and the lighting was so strange!





I am on the right and Emmie is the third girl from the left.

Katelyn turned four so they had a birthday party for her. :)



She loves horses. :P



We watched the littles one weekend. Joseph has much trouble keeping his pants up!







Mom and Dad went to Missouri so us kids were home alone for a couple days. So we usually get a bunch of yummy foods and have a siblings night!

KK helping one of our neighbors...

Trying out a zip line! :)

My favorite meal!!!

Making enchiladas!





Making tortillas

Some broilers got out of their coop...



Lois, who is in Africa right now, Skyped us! It was good to see her!

Some naughty boys go ahold of my phone...

Chickens

KK helping me put the milker together, so it's ready for when Sandy calves. :) She is supposed to give around 65# a day, or 8 gallons a day. Four gallons per milking! We will be SWIMMING in milk!

Grass for the chickens

I put some manure inside their pen so they could scratch it up and eat any bugs in it. :)


Gus

KK helped me clean the barn. It was so sweet of him! Sometimes it is nice to have help! :)

Sandy thinks when I am in the barn, she should get some grain! :P

Josh didn't want to get any more stain in his hair, so he made a hat. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment