Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sacrifice of Praise Tour 2017 -Part 1

A group of about 28 of us went on a singing tour to bless and encourage the family of God. It was a long trip, but the Lord blessed it tremendously!
June 5th

On Monday, some of us went on a four mile hike. It was quite nice after not doing much (other than singing) Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :)

















After the hike and some singing practice time we had some ice-cream and headed for bed.

June 6th

We arrived in Nebraska around 1:20 p.m.



My room



The food was SO good! A huge thank you to the cooks!

Getting the risers set up

Waiting for the program to start



Singing

June 7th
Getting ready to head out to Leon, Iowa

The van getting a tire filled

Waiting for the van to be done



Getting gas

We had to wait for a LONG time here, because there was only one bathroom

Eating lunch



Leon, Iowa Church

Our dresses



A cute children's toilet

The guys getting organized on the risers



Some of us played foursquare in the Church's basement. It was pretty important to keep ourselves moving. Being that we were sitting so much with all the traveling. It helped your brain stay clear. :)





Singing

The room where Emmie and I slept

It was very nice. :)

June 8th
Making our sack lunches

At our Church in Iowa. Look at all the laundry!





Getting exercise in!



I know it seems like I only have pictures of the guys singing, but that's because I was singing when all of the girls were up there. :)

Some of the ladies did laundry for us. It was such a blessing!!





Yum yum!

Eating lunch

KK got the wrong shirt :P

Martha combing her Dad's hair

Waiting to go sing!

Waiting to go back in after the men's song.

It was so nice to sing for my home Church and community! The people were very kind and grateful!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Martha and her Dad! :)
    There are only two people in the choir that I don't have names for... the guys on either side of Mr. Petrusevich in the picture of the choir singing at the church in Leon.
    Looks like so much fun!! I would've loved being along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I do too!
      Their names are Micah Lang and Mark Wickey. :)
      It would have been fun to have you along! Maybe next year??

      Delete
    2. Ok, I wondered if the one was a Lang because I saw him with the Lang girl in several pictures.
      I would've really enjoyed being along! Maybe next year!! :)

      Delete