Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Little things in life...

Mom, Emmie, and I went to see my Grandma (Dad's Mom) who just went into assisted living.

She and Dad are SO much alike! The lady to the left is my Aunt Carol. In our family there are two Aunt Carols and both of them have husbands named Tom. :P So we have to make sure we say WHICH Aunt Carol and Uncle Tom. :)

I was cleaning a house and saw this... it looks so good!









Emmie took this video of a huge electrical storm!

I cleaned this china hutch, and it took me almost three hours to wash, dry, dust, and put back all this stuff. :)

This made me laugh. KK was born in 1999. :P I was like 'KK I didn't know you were married in Canada in 1880!' Haha!

The first person from the top, on this baptismal record, is one of our relatives. :)

A tiny grasshopper

Green beans are growing! Hurray!

Dad, me, and Mom. <3 <3

This isn't a good picture, but we were at a Church family's old house cleaning it after they moved out of it! They are now in their new house. :)

Josh was killing a wasp. :)




Flowers

Pitting cherries so I could make Dad a cherry dessert. :)

A corn chowder I made

Ok, so I like to soak the chickens' feed overnight. The mice like to dig into the feed to get to the corn at bottom of the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment