Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Green things...

I got home from a  trip and the garden was a MESS! look at all the weeds!

After I weeded the green beans

Before

After

Mommy, Sam, and Brie took the broilers to the butcher. Now we have a bunch of chicken!

Fodder beets



Strawberries

I smelled skunk while I was working in the garden and all the sudden I saw Opal! She scared me so bad! By the way, this is the carrot patch.

After KK and I weeded the carrot patch

Tomato and pepper garden, before

After KK and I weeded. :)

Apple tree

Apples

Cherries

Tomatoes

Garden after it rained

Green beans are blooming!

Another shot of the strawberries, only this time after it rained. :)

Footprint

Manure (want some anyone??)

I still like to walk in puddles and squish mud between my toes...







Mommy's flowers



Can you see the ant?





Mulberries

No comments:

Post a Comment