Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baking Day!

Bread baking day!
It is so fun to make bread once you know how to work it. For a while I had such a hard time getting bread to rise correctly. Now I turn the oven on at 350* till it is preheated then I turn it off. I spray the bread with oil, stick it in the oven and allow it to rise. After it is peaking over the edge of the pan I poke it with a fork and turn the oven back on to 350*. Set a timer for 15 minutes. The bread is done when the bottom is golden brown. Not the top. :)
Thats my tip for the week! He he!



Ready to mix! :)

It should be wet, or else you'll have dry bread.

In the oven
Sorry I don't have any pictures of it done... I forgot to get one! :)

And I made some wheat bread, which was yummy!!!

Butter and honey

No comments:

Post a Comment