Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring is HERE!!! Hurray!!

I can smell, touch, taste, see, and hear it! Enjoy the pictures of spring and Talitha. :)

Tulips
We have red and yellow, but the latter ones bloomed first. 

Our magnolia tree is so pretty! Poor thing seems to always blooms during wet weather. But when the sun comes out it is just beautiful!

Maple Tree Helicopters

The garden needs plowed one more time before I can plant anything. Its just been too wet... :(

Dirt...there's just something about it.
I never grew out of enjoying the feel of dirt and being dirty.

The pasture has a good mix of clover and grass in some places.

Talitha looking at me



Looking toward a feed lot that is by our house, not sure what she sees.

Goofy girl! :)

This is the first time I heard her moo. She is so quiet. 
By the way, it was afternoon when I took this movie.

Apple

Sour Cherry

Lilacs

Mommy's rhubarb

The boys made this basket ball hoop. :) Which was cheeper than buying one, I think.

A close up of Mommy's rhubarb.

No comments:

Post a Comment