Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Update on Talitha and More :)


I (with a little help from Caleb) built a fence to keep Talitha off of this pasture so that it can grow a little. She has a little bit of pasture behind the barn. Hopefully the grass grows fast!

Burning
After a whole day of raking, pulling, pounding, and sweating we finally had the pasture (a section of it) finished! Except for where Talitha is laying. She laid there before I could get it raked. :) :) Oh well!
We burnt all the sticks and leaves, which was fun. My brothers are great helpers and so much fun!! Thank you boys!

I was trying to get a picture of the barn with the fire and moon light on it, but it wasn't working so Caleb used his flashlight to light it up. I thought it looked like a big face. :)

Smoke

I had to put a different halter on Talitha because she was getting to big for her old one. Not sure how that works when she is two years old... maybe they grow longer than I thought.

Catching Talitha
At first I was catching her by pouring the grain into her feeder and then quickly snapping the lead rope on. But now I can just walk up to her.

Getting more milk! So exciting!!!

I hope these get a little longer...

Getting fatter!

I really like how fluffy her tail is.

No comments:

Post a Comment