Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Canning Green Beans!

It's July! And that means green beans! KK, Sam, and I picked them, then Mom, Emmie, KK, Sam, and I all snapped them! I was working with green beans for 13 hours. :) Not all the time though. Pressure canning them takes a long time! I started picking at nice thirty or so and kept working till bed time! I am so glad that the others helped... or I might still be working on them!

Sam wanted to use a knife. He said it saved his fingers. :P

Canning!

I did a cold pack this year because last year we did a hot pack and they fell apart when you took them out of the jar. I hope this will help with that.

They are so green!

Mommy washing the green beans. She is an amazing Mom. I think I have the best Mom ever! Hands down!

All done! I think there were 14 quarts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment