Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello????

Sorry everyone! Our computer died on us very suddenly, with no warning, so all blogging stopped. :) So I'll be putting on a whole bunch of pictures. :) Enjoy!!

June 6th
The garden is growing nicely! :)

Talitha... still fat!

When will the calf be here???


June 10th
This is my little niece, Katelyn. She and Sam were having a blast together!

Smiles all around!

She would scream every time he dumped water on her, but she didn't seem to mind much. :)

Cream cheese frosting and fingers...

Tabitha has been having what I would call Braxton-hicks. Hoping for a baby calf soon!!!

June 17th
Watson with rose pedals all over him. :)

 June 20th
Caleb trying to get a chair off the deck...
We are redoing our deck on the front of our house. It was in pretty bad shape. 


Josh working hard! Sweat was just dripping off of him! I can't remember the temperature for that day but I know it was pretty muggy out. 

Hummm... how do I get this chair through without setting the table down...

Like that!



Now we have a nice big hole for a deck. But one of theses Saturdays Dad and the boys will have time to get the new deck on. I'll try and get pictures when they do!

June 24th
More hay! See Watson on top of the left hand bale?

Ug! I wish I could get the water/potty to evaporate in Talitha's pen, but it just pools up. Yucky!!

Her poor feet need trimmed badly, but I don't want to have her flipped on her side this close to calving!

Isn't she pretty? I brush her tail out and it makes it so fluffy!

More milk!

June 26th
Looking fat!
I try to keep a bed on clean hay for her to lay on. I have to 'remake' her bed every morning and evening. Messy girl!

Look at how much the garden has grown! I am so happy with it! God has been very good to us! Nothing but a few cut worms in our pepper plants. Which Caleb cut out with his knife. Those ones are just a little shorter... :P He is a great surgeon!

Green beens!
These things will be coming out of our ears in a little bit! The plants are loaded!

Peppers!

The potatoes are blooming! Emmie and I spent several hours putting hay around them so that we don't have to find dirt to hill them with. We would need a lot of dirt! So hay works pretty good!

Apples!

I was outside taking pictures of Mom and Emmie's flowers because I found a new setting on our camera that changes color and stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment