Monday, July 6, 2015

Guessing Game!! =)

I was thinking it would be fun to guess when Talitha will have her calf.

I have heard that bad weather, temperature changes, stress and full moons can cause a cow to have a calf. And weekends!  He he!! :) Just kidding!

Sam thinks she will have it on the Friday, July 24th.
I think she will have it on Friday, July 31st.

Please leave a comment below saying when you think she will have her calf and we'll see who gets the closest to when she really does have it!

Have fun!!

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry Gram! No calf! Want to guess again? :) :)

      Delete
  2. Daddy says the 18th and I say the 14th. Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Times up! Mom said she would guess the 31st! :) :) Dad... you still have a little bit of time left!

      Delete
  3. Saturday the 18th, sometime during the night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday the 19th while everyone is at church. :) Simon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote July 16, since Gram already has the 15th. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the winner get a two month supply of milk? I would guess July 16 at 9:56 AM
    -Leon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! :) :) I was thinking it would be fun to have a reward, but I am not sure what it would be. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  7. I forgot to add my name on. Emma is the 16th. Leon just voiced the same date. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelsey said she is guessing the 20th! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. when the calf is born Ha ha. uumm i am not sure i think maybe the 20th or 21th
    valeria

    ReplyDelete