Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A wash station!!

My dear brothers built me a wash sink in the basement. Please ignore how bad the basement looks. It was flooded before we moved in and we just have not had the opportunity to get all the wall boards/paneling and ceiling tiles taken down.





Look at this old sink! I think if you cleaned it up it still would work! :P

This is too far gone, in my opinion

Loading up the sink

Empty



Josh and Sam built the sink.


A little while later...

Bang! Isn't it nice??

We (more like, Josh) still have to put up some hooks and shelves

But I already like it! It's my own little 'kitchen'! :)

I also got a shop-vac to clean my milker with.

I took these pictures this morning. :)
Five pigs

Talitha

Opal and Watson

Chickens

3 comments:

  1. Looks like that will be of much help! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wash sink is so helpful - a brother here installed one for me when we mived in to this house. I'm so thankful for it. That's nice of your brothers to set you up.
    I just visited Paige's blog and saw you commented on the puppies; I didn't know you had a blog!
    Love to all, j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joanne!! So good to hear from you! I think of you all quite often!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jesus',
      Abi

      Delete