Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cleaning the barn

I had some Pumpkin Spice hot chocolate. It was so good!!

On this day I cleaned a house for three hours, the barn, then another place for an hour. All together I walked 9,000 some steps (from what my phone says) which is about 4.5 miles! I could feel it at the end of the day.
There was a day here recently that the temperature rose above freezing so we were able to clean out the barn. It needed it really, really bad!

Also the water tank thawed so I had Sam get all the ice and water out then wash it. Thanks, Sam!

Look at that mess!

The barn holds water really good. :( So it never really gets dry in the winter. In Summer it does.

Look at that ice! Use your muscles Sam!

Anyone need some compost?

All done!

Look at that! Great work Sam!

Much better

The sunset was so pretty (I know I'm facing east). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment