Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Food and People

My sweet Mommy got me some cheese balls. They were so good!!

I made a chocolate swirl sourdough bread.

It turned out beautifully!

Yum yum! 
ps. Does anyone want some sourdough starter? I have lots and would love to share!

Emmie's birthday was January 8th. She was turning 24! Wow! Where has the time gone? She wanted manicotti for her birthday dinner, so Sam and I made it for her. :)



We had fun,

As you can see. :)

On the fifth of this month I made some scones and went over to my Grandma's house to do ancestry work. If you want a brain work out, try and work with ancestors from Ireland! They all seem to have the name John, Margaret, Bridget, and Patrick! Like four William McWilliams! How do you keep them strait??

Well, first off, some good strong Irish tea with Pumpkin spice creamer in it really helps! Then, always have an amazing person, like my dear Grandma, help you. I don't know how she remembers it all!!

John Dalton and Margaret Dalton were married on February 8, 1858.
The website we were on was registers.nli.ie

This is an David McWilliams land in Dunbar, Nebraska. He was born February 19, 1829 in Uniontown, Fayette, PA.

Josh drew this.

Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment