Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Widows and Widowers Luncheon

Our Church decided to put on a luncheon for the widows and widowers around us as a ministry and to bless them. It was fun, but also a lot of work!

Brie, Valeria, and I worked on this board for about two or three hours. We put it in our Church window so that people walking or driving by can read it. We try to put a new verse on it every month. But sometimes it doesn't happen. :)

Joseph my little nephew is playing with a broom

Working on name tags to put by each widows/widower's plate

Katelyn, my niece

So pretty

Setting the tables



Dad instructing people on what to do (he used to be a chief, so he is very good with food and being the boss).

Strawberries

Mandarin oranges

Cream puffs

Salad











I helped Daddy with the gravy





Dad instructing the servers



 All the servers :)
Almost all of the youth served the food. The rest of us worked in the background (I was a background person).


Lots of dishes!



My Dad on the right, with one of our Church members Don, on the left

















The little children at Church love Mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Everything looks like so much fun!
    I miss all of you so much! :(

    ReplyDelete